Cotter Pin 555 pc Assortment Set – Steel Automotive Axle Trailer Pins ABN 5917
- SAFELY SECURE BOLTS AND PINS: Use the ABN Cotter Pin Key 555 pc Assortment Set, 1/16” x 1” to 5/32” x 2-1/2” Inch – Steel Locking Automotive Axle Trailer Pins when performing mechanical, automotive, and small engine repairs as well as fixing metal furnishings, replacing the old cotter pin on your car, ATV, or UTV axel nut, securing clevis pins; Ideal for safely securing and locking bolts and pins so they do not budge
- VARIOUS SIZES: 6 popular SAE standard sizes are included to suit your needs; (150) 1/16-inch x 1-inch, (150) 3/32-inch x 1-inch, (100) 3/32-inch x 1-1/2-inch, (75) 1/8-inch x 1-1/4-inch, (50) 1/8-inch x 2-inch, (30) 5/32-inch x 2-1/2-inch
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from zinc-plated steel for ultimate strength and resistance to rust; To use, place the cotter pin in a pre-drilled hole (bulbous head will stop pin from moving all the way through); Can be bent at the end with standard or needle nose pliers for a more security – simply bend the open tips in opposing directions to secure in place
- EASY STORAGE: Transparent 8.25” x 4.25” x 1.2” inch (21cm x 10.8cm x 3cm) plastic molded case for easy transportation, simple storage, and organization; (6) 3.9-inch x 1.25-inch (9.9 cm x 3.2cm) compartments; Includes a clearly labeled size chart for easy identification
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (555) pins – 6 different sizes + (1) carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend