Cornelius Keg CO2 Charger with Ball Lock for Threaded Cartridges G Francis 8087
- FOR YOUR HOMEBREW KEG: This G. Francis Cornelius Keg Charger with Ball Lock – Beer, Wine, and Soda CO2 Charger for 3/8" Inch Threaded 16g Gram Cartridges conveniently pressurizes homebrew or beer kegs effortlessly while keeping the brew fresh and eliminating the need for cumbersome and costly CO2 tanks and hoses
- FOR ALL KEGS AND DRINKS: For keeping all keg sizes (from 5 gallon to mini) charged away from home; Can use for beer, wine, and even soda at parties, beaches, boats, picnics, camping, cottages; Can even CO2 purge a metal growler; Attaches to any standard keg using the included MFL disconnect and has a trigger to dispense the CO2
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: Keep dispensing pressure in your keg when you are away from home without bulky CO2 gear; Small, portable, and lightweight
- EASY TO USE: Quickly and easily charge a keg in seconds by inserting the CO2 cartridge, attaching to your keg, and pushing the button to charge; Simple trigger valve allows precise control of CO2 flow
- SPECIFICATIONS: Ball lock gas side connection; All brass inner valve parts; Requires 3/8" threaded (screw in) CO2 16-gram cartridges (not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.