- Gibson 619013-B Exhaust System features 3 inch stainless mandrel bent tubing
- Black Ceramic Coated Gibson Muffler assembly features a baffled and chambered design, no internal packing, powerful deep tone
- 4.50 inch Black Ceramic T304 Stainless Round Slash- Cut Intercooled Tip; Welded On
- Exit Is Straight Out The Back
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Gibson Performance introduces a new Dual Exhaust system to give the redesigned 6th Generation Ford Mustang 5.0 steed an extra shot of American-Made power producing 32hp gain and 34 feet-pounds torque increase. Combined with an aggressive sound that lets others know to take notice. The complete Dual 3" Stainless Steel X Pipe and trusted, power-proven Black ceramic coated SuperFlow mufflers with integrated CFT technology will create symphony under the chassis, as they work in tune to push any driver deeper into their seat. With each rap of the throttle, the throaty sound exiting from the Dual 4.5" Intercooled Black Ceramic Coated Tips will work to alter their ego from Office Clerk to Road Warrior. This direct-Fit bolt-on exhaust system, allows more time to burn fuel and lay rubber. To top it off, Gibson will back this American-Made exhaust system with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to ensure satisfaction is guaranteed.