Carburetor Vacuum Synchronizer Gauges and Adjustment Tool Kit ABN 9203
- SERVICE YOUR MOTORCYCLE: Use the ABN Motorcycle Carb Synchronizer Tool Carb Air Flow Meter Throttle Sync Carburetor Tuner Kit to measure and adjust the valves of up to 4 carburetors at the same time to keep your bike running smoothly; Synchronizing your carburetors ensures that each carb is operating correctly and in time with their counterparts to draw in the same amount of air and fuel; This can protect your bike from erratic idling, low power, and even surging at cruising speeds
- FITS YOUR APPLICATIONS: This carb airflow meter carburetor balancer tool is designed for Gs Kz 550 650 750, however, can also be used for most standard 2 to 4 carburetor systems and works on your motorcycle, race car, and auto A/C vacuum motor; This carb tuner synchronizer tool can even help to regulate your fuel pressure
- EASILY SYNCRONIZE YOUR CARBURETORS: Before each use, confirm that each gauge is zeroed out; Recalibrate using included instructions, if necessary; Attach your carburetor flanges to the 4 carb sync tool, idle your engine, and adjust valve screws between the carburetors into alignment; Gauge needles should rise and fall simultaneously when correctly synchronized; Check progress by shutting the engine off and turning it back on; Always synchronize to manufacturer specifications
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of premium materials, this carburetor flow meter throttle body sync tool set is built for strength, durability, and longevity; Metal construction and glass lens make the carburetor synchronizing gauges durable and easy to read; the carburetor adjustment gauge dials are mounted to a heavy 16 by 5 inch metal base that can be mounted on a table or post, or hung in your garage for easy use
- CONTENTS: Your motorcycle tools throttle body synchronizer tool kit includes 4 carb vacuum gauge dials with a 3.5 inch (88.9mm) diameter and a metal plate, 4 rubber hoses (8x5x750mm), 8 extension tubes (3.9x52mm and 3.9x122mm), 8 conical type connectors (8x40mm), and 8 probes (10x53mm (M6x.75) and 10x60mm (M6x1)); Take this carb sync kit anywhere with the 17.7 x 11.5 x 3.5 inch (44.5 x 29.2 x 8.9 cm) plastic blow-molded carrying case with handle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend