Camshaft Engine Timing Locking Tool Camshaft Alignment Tool 16V 1.6–.8 ABN 2351
- REPLACE YOUR TIMING CHAIN: The ABN | 16V 1.6L & 1.8L Engine Tensioning Alignment Tool Kit Camshaft Locking Tool 7-Piece Kit is a camshaft kit that accurately aligns and firmly holds cams and crankshafts in their required timed position so that the camshaft timing can be correctly checked and you can remove and install timing chains; Use to hold the camshaft for a water pump, timing chain, cam phasers, and tensioner replacement
- USE ON YOUR VEHICLE: Compatible with GM belt driven engines 16V 1.6 and 1.8 Z engines and A engine codes found in Vauxhall, Opel, Chevrolet, Fiat, and Alfa Romeo 2003‐2012; Fit compatible with Chevrolet – Cruze, Orlando (1.4, 1.6, 1.8); Fiat – Croma (1.8 16V), Alfa Romeo – 159 with 939A4.000 engines; Opel – Astra G & H, Corsa D, Insignia, Meriva, Signum, Vectra C, Zafira B (2003-2011)
- BUILT TO LAST: Each piece in this camshaft timing tool kit is constructed from steel for maximum strength and longevity that has an engine capacity best suited for 1.6L and 1.8L; Refer to your vehicle manufacturer service information user manual to use this cam kit and accurately set up the timing system
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty 1.7” x 9.25” x 2.1” x 6.6” inch (4.3cm x 23.5cm x 5.3cm) plastic carrying case with slide latches and built-in handle for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Engine timing tool 7-piece package includes 2 camshaft pulley locking tools, a camshaft locking bar, tensioner locking pin, flywheel holding tool, locking pin, flywheel holding tool, and carrying case for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend