Campbell Hausfeld 215700AV 1-inch Snub Nose D-Handle Air Impact Wrench
- Campbell Impact Wrench produces 1,650 ft-lbs. of torque and 900 IPM to complete any fastening task
- Twin hammer impact mechanism is balanced and powerful delivers smooth, balanced blows
- Side handle provides better control
- Built-in power regulator delivers consistent force for fluid fastening
- Includes: 1 in. Snub Nose D-Handle Impact Wrench - CL1215700AV
Campbell Hausfeld CL1598 1" Impact Wrench will go to the max! This wrench is designed from Campbell Hausfeld's Commercial line of products. Provides heavy duty performance and durability needed by construction workers, contractors, mechanics, and other demanding professions. The CL2157 is Campbell Hausfeld's most powerful impact wrench, delivering 1,650 ft. lbs. of nut busting torque.
- Max Torque: 1,650 ft. lbs.
- Working Torque: 200-1250 ft. lbs.
- 900 impacts per minute
- Average Air Consumption: 16.4 SCFM
- Continuous Air Consumption: 91.3 SCFM
- Air Inlet: 1/2 in. NPT
- Minimum Hose Size: 1/2 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- 1,650 ft. lbs. of maximum torque
- Twin hammer impact mechanism is balanced and powerful
- Side handle for better control
- Built-in power requlator
We Also Recommend