Grit Guard Bucket Insert (White) - Separate Dirt From Your Sponge While Washing
The Grit Guard Insert (White) keeps particles, grime, and particulates off your sponge or mitt while washing with the Grit Guard Insert. Designed with a raised radial surface that fits in the bottom of most 3-5 gallon buckets. Works to extract grit from your wash mitt or sponge when dragged across the Grit Guard surface. The dirt then settles on the bottom of the bucket, away from your wash mitt or sponge, keeping your water clean. The four quadrants at the base of the Grit Guard calm the wash water and hold the grid above the bottom of the bucket, so dirt falls to the bottom and stays there. You'll be amazed at how much dirt accumulates in the bottom of your wash bucket!
- Grit Guard is 2 1/2 inches tall.
- Diameter is 10 3/8 inches.
- Separates the grit from the mitt.
- Breaks dirty water into four quadrants, which keep dirt and grit at the bottom of the bucket.
- Fits most 3.5 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon and 6 gallon buckets.
- Radial surface extracts contaminants from wash mitts, brushes, and other cleaning tools.
- The easy solution for a scratch-free wash.
- The Grit Guard Insert - White.
We Also Recommend