Drum Brake Hold-Down Spring Compressor Remove & Install Leverage Tool ABN 4085
- FRUSTRATION-FREE: The ABN Spring Compressor Leverage Tool to Remove & Install Hold-Down Small–Large 5/8”–7/8” Inch Drum Brake Washer Springs takes a brake spring installation from a struggle to a simple task and makes popping off springs and caps a painless job
- GET THE JOB DONE: Designed for use with both large and small brake spring washers sizes 5/8” to 7/8” on motorcycle and medium car and truck brakes; Removes and replaces rear brake shoes, backing plate springs, cups, pins, and other parts
- BUILT TO LAST: Shaft and cup constructed from steel for strength and longevity; Handle constructed from ABS plastic and is heat-resistant
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Contour grip plastic handle for less user fatigue and more comfort
- RELIABLE KNURLED CAP DESIGN: Designed with a knurled and grooved base cup for a secure, firm grip on those stubborn hold-down washers/springs on drum brakes
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend