Brake Spring Hook and Headlight Adjuster with T-Handle and Angled Hook ABN 4078
- Practical: Use the ABN Brake Spring Hook & Headlight Adjuster w/ T-Handle, Angled Hook – Vehicle Springs Removal, Installation, Adjustment to remove and install brakes springs and headlight adjusting springs
- Versatile: Useful anywhere springs are used such as vehicle brakes, riding lawn mower decks, and other equipment; For removing muffler springs, removing tight drum brake springs, pulling flat agitators out of top load washers, installing snow blower springs; Universal for all vehicles and standard springs
- Design Features: T-style handle allows for extra leverage; Hook end angled at 30-degrees for access in tight and confined spaces; Heat-treated alloy construction for strength and longevity
- Quick Operation: Enables easy brake spring and headlight adjusting spring work that is significantly quicker and easier than using vice-grips
- Safe: Saves your knuckles from getting smashed and saves you from losing and breaking springs
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend