- REPLACEMENT STONES: Use the ABN | 4 Inch Replacement Honing Stone Kit to replace your worn honing block grind stones on your small engine cylinder hone kit tool to remove carbon, rust, and heat glaze deposits from your caliper and piston cylinder walls; Cylinder bore honing tool not included
- BUILT TO LAST: Each machinist stone features a .5 inch (1.3cm) tall metal sleeve to add strength and durability; Honing stone set also includes 3 pins with a .8 inch (2cm) length making it easy to attach these hones to your small brake cylinder hone tool
- PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR NEEDS: Carbide grinding stone replacements help you remove glaze build up on your brake cylinders with your brake cylinder honing tools for a drill; 220 medium grit polishing stones measure at 4 by 7/16 by 1/4 inches (10.2 by 1.1 by .6cm); Square ends of shaping stones are ideal for step-cut and blind-end cylinders
- COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR TOOLS: Designed for ABN | 4 Inch Wheel Cylinder Hone Engine Honing Tool (part number ABN-1873), but can also fit most other 3 arm brake hone tools; Compatible with your electric drills, simply lubricate with brake fluid and run at low speeds moving up and down the sides of your engine cylinders (Drill and small honing tool not included)
- SERVICE YOUR VEHICLES AND FARM EQUIPMENT: Works with your brake wheel cylinder hone brake caliper tool on your car, truck, tractor, and diesel cylinders; Always use brake fluid to keep your small brake hone engine hone tool, replacement drill hone stones, and brake parts properly lubricated while working
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.