Tungsten Welding Electrodes - 2pct. Lanthanated TIG Welding Rod, 10pk ABN 1404/9081_PARENT
- [TIG Tungsten Electrodes] Optimize your welding capabilities by adding the ABN 2% Lanthanated Tungsten TIG Electrode 10 Piece Rod Pack to your arsenal; Each 2 percent lanthanated electrode performs exceptionally well in AC and DC welding applications to fuse various metal types together
- [2% Lanthanated Tungsten] Added lanthanum increases your current-carrying capacity by approximately 50 percent to increase your arc starting and stability and to effortlessly reignite when needed; Lanthanum also creates a medium to high amperage range and lowers your burn-off rate
- [Versatile] These tungston TIG electrodes solution welding rods are designed for TIG, MIG, Arc, AC, and DC welding of carbon steel, stainless steels, nickel, nickel alloys, titanium, aluminum, and copper alloys
- [Perfect for your Needs] Choose between our 1/16 inch (1.4mm) or our 3/32 inch (2.4mm) diameter blue tungsten electrodes; WL20 blue tungsten TIG rods feature a grounded finish; Sharpen with a diamond wheel tungsten grinder; Meets ANSI and AWS standards
- [Package Contents] TIG welding supplies set includes (10) 7 inch long lanthanated tungsten welding rods with a blue ring to indicate the electrode style; Hard plastic storage tray protects components and provides easy transportation and quick organization
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend