Tungsten Welding Electrodes 10-Pack Blue 2% Lanthanated ABN 1404/9081_PARENT
- Practical: The ABN Tungsten Welding Electrodes 10-Pack, Blue 2% WL20 Lanthanated TIG MIG Arc AC DC is an excellent non-radioactive substitute for 2% thoriated tungsten under pulsed welding or heavy amperage loads
- Versatile: For TIG, MIG, Arc, AC, and DC welding of carbon steel, stainless steels, nickel, nickel alloys, titanium, aluminum, and copper alloys; Perform exceptionally well in both AC and DC applications
- Specifications: WL20 blue welding electrodes with grounded finish; Generally used for DC electrode negative or straight polarity applications; Electrodes feature reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, maintaining the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards; Similar characteristics to 1.5% lanthanated with better arc starting and arc stability and less tip erosion
- Easy Storage: Comes stored in hard plastic tray that protects components and provides easy transport, simply storage, and quick organization
- Contents: Choose between a package of (10) 1/16" x 7" tungsten welding electrodes or a package of (10) 3/32” x 7” tungsten welding electrodes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend