- Digitally engineered vehicle specific applications fit the complex contours of your vehicle's carpeted floor space exactly
- Easy to install protection that prevents stains and soiling of your carpeted areas and increases your vehicle's resale value
- Patented process features hundreds of tiny nibs on reverse side to minimize liner movement
- Easily cleaned proprietary rubberized non-slip material resists damage from mud water dirt oil gas and battery acid
- Guaranteed not to crack or break for the life of your vehicle and made in America's Heartland
WEATHERBEATER SERIES - Often referred to as floor mats. Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners are engineered to fit the complex contours of your vehicle's carpeted floor boards, trunks, and cargo areas. The Husky Floor Liners form-fit design and raised containment walls will help keep your carpet clean even in the worst weather conditions. Fluid containment ribs and treads channel messes away from your shoes. This unique design keeps mud, snow, water and debris off your vehicle's expensive, hard to clean carpet. Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners incorporate key elements from your vehicle's interior, giving your Floor Liner a customized look and feel. The patented Form-fit Edge at the door thresholds contain debris and allow for easy vehicle entry and exit. Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners are easy to clean and built to last with a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking. Our patented rubberized material withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid. To help prevent your liners from shifting, most front and rear seat Floor Liners are designed with our patented "SPiN" (STA-PUT Nibs) technology. The anti-shift Nibs on the back of the liner grip the carpet and help hold your liner in place without the use of additional fasteners. Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA. Offering applications for most of today's popular cars, cross-overs, sport utilities, and trucks Husky Liners brand Floor Liners' proven protection.