- FormFit Design process perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of your specific ride
- FormFit Edge is a raised ridge that runs along the door jam, protecting your truck or SUV from all manner of mess
- StayPut Cleats help keep the liner from shifting around underfoot
- No Hassle Lifetime Guarantee
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
WeatherBeater Floor Liners are engineered to fit the complex contours of your vehicle's carpeted floor boards, trunks, and cargo areas. The Husky Floor Liners form-fit design and raised containment walls will help keep your carpet clean even in the worst weather conditions. Fluid containment ribs and treads channel messes away from your shoes. This unique design keeps mud, snow, water and debris off your vehicle's expensive, hard to clean carpet. Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners incorporate key elements from your vehicle's interior, giving your Floor Liner a customized look and feel. The patented "form-fit edge" at the door thresholds contain debris and allow for easy vehicle entry and exit. Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners are easy to clean and built to last with a lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking. The patented rubberized material withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid. To help prevent your liners from shifting, most front and rear seat Floor Liners are designed with patented "SPiN" (Sta-Put Nibs) technology. The anti-shift nibs on the back of the liner grip the carpet and helps hold your liner in place without the use of additional fasteners. Proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA. It offers applications for most of today's popular cars, crossovers, sport utilities, and trucks.