U-POL Raptor 1 Liter Black Bed Liner & Hardener
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Helps deaden sounds and vibrations
- UV Resistant - Will not fade
- 1 Liter of Black Spray and 1 Hardener
U-Pol Bed Liner Base Black is a 2-component urethane system designed for application directly to most original manufacturers' paint finishes or any self-etching primer surface. Dries rapidly, resists stains and abrasion, and protects against rust, corrosion, UV damage, and extreme temperatures. Also makes an excellent sound deadener under or inside vehicles. Waterproof material stays flexible and reduces road noise and vibration.
- At 68°F - Pot Life is 60 minutes.
- Cure Time: touch dry < 1 hour subject to film buildup.
- Light-Duty Use: 2-3 days.
- Regular-Duty Use: 5-7 days.
- Coverage: 125 square feet (standard 8 ft bed).
- Total kit makes 1.06 US gallons.
• Pickup Truck Beds • Jeep Tubs • Inside Cars, Trunks & Fenders • Complete Chassis • Frames • Under Automotive Bodies • Engine Compartments • Inside Trailers • Toolboxes • Tractor & Truck Cabs, more!
Easy to Apply: Simply fill, shake, and shoot! Add hardener to fill line of the bed liner, shake bottle, and spray on with applicator gun. Apply with an even-sweeping motion to obtain the required texture. Bed liner can also be rolled or brushed to obtain different textures. The surface should be lightly sanded or scuffed and free of dirt and rust for proper adhesion. If bare metal is present, treat with U-Pol #8 Acid Primer before applying bed liner.
- (1) BLACK U-POL Raptor Bedliner
- (1) 1 liter of hardener
We Also Recommend