Power Probe IV PP401AS Diagnostic Electronic Circuit Tester Kit
The Power Probe IV is a diagnostic electronic circuit and component tester that supplies power and ground as well as nine diagnostic testing modes to provide automotive technicians with more detailed information. Designed with ergonomic housing that is rugged, water resistant, yet extremely comfortable. Has a longer power cable length, at 23 feet, that allows for increased mobility. The easy menu navigation and new large LCD color screen provides larger and brighter visibility. High voltage capacity displays up to 200 Volts with a resolution of .01 Volt.
Has three volt meter modes (DC Voltmeter, RMS AC VOltmeter, Peak-to-Peak AC Voltmeter), covering all ranges of Voltmeter needs. With automatic circuit breaker resetting, you no longer need to push a button. Features Digital Volt and Ohmeter for circuit testing, fuel injector tester for easy circuit diagnosis, PCM/ECM Driver supplies safe voltage for testing computer driver circuits, and AC-RMS, AC Peak to Peak, Frequency and Pulse Width for signal testing.
- Supplies power and Ground for Functional Component Testing
- Digital Volt and Ohmeter for circuit testing
- High voltage capacity displays up to 200 Volts with a resolution of .01 Volt
- 23-foot power cord for increased mobility
- Large color LCD screen with east-to-navigate menu
- Fuel injector tester for easy circuit diagnosis
- AC-RMS, AC Peak to Peak, Frequency and Pulse Width for signal testing
- PCM/ECM Driver supplies safe voltage for testing computer driver circuits
We Also Recommend