- Heavy-duty grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for a single group 24 battery
- Unique patented design; Features locking tabs to securely fasten the lid to the base, reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation, and vent caps to limit water entry
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
The NOCO HM327BKS Snap-Top Battery Box is an injection-molded enclosure for housing a single Group 27 battery. The Snap-Top design allows for the base and lid of the battery box to mate and securely lock together to prevent the accidental loss of the lid. Made from high-impact polypropylene plastic, this battery box maintains its tough impact properties down to -40°F (-40°C) and is resistant to UV exposure, acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants. The Snap-Top Battery Box also effectively collects electrolytes, allows proper ventilation and prevents accidental contact with battery terminals. It's easy to install, with all mounting hardware included.
Includes a 38” battery strap, 2 hold-down brackets and 4 stainless steel screws
Battery Box Dimensions
Battery Size: Group 27
Inside Dimensions: 13.37” (L) x 7.75” (W) x 10.75” (H)
Outside Dimensions: 16.88 (L) x 9.00” (W) x 11.38” (H)
Weight: 2.6 Pounds
Snap-Top Battery Box Features
Heavy-Duty Handles--Reinforced handles with rolled edges
Snap-Top Lid--Fastens lid to the base
Vent Caps--Limits water entry, while still allowing proper ventilation
Rugged Design--Made from a high-impact polypropylene polymer
Durable--Resistant to acid, gasoline, oil, salt or other contaminants
UV Stabilized--Resistant to Ultra-Violet (UV) exposure
US Coast Guard and ABYC Standards
All NOCO battery boxes meet USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification, which ensure that installed batteries stay secure and in place, and that ungrounded battery terminals are protected from contact with metallic objects.
What’s in the Box?
NOCO Group 27 Snap-Top Battery Box, mounting hardware kit, warranty.
One-Year Limited Warranty
NOCO provides a limited one-year warranty on its Snap-Top Battery Boxes to the original purchaser based on defective material or workmanship.