Bondhus 20899 Balldriver GoldGuard Finish L-Wrench Double Pack
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8" and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
- The original ball driver L-wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus' proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20% stronger than competitor tools
- GoldGuard 14-Karat gold finish provides corrosion and rust resistance, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes sizes: 050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8" and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm.
- Ball End tip for use with socket screws and has achieved the ideal combination of angle and strength.
- Ball Ends rotate smoothly in a screw head at up to 25 degrees.
- Machined to incredibly tight tolerances.
- 14 Karat Gold plated for corrosion resistance.
- Tools work at a 25 degree angle, screws can be turned continuously, without constantly taking the tool out of the screw, repositioning it and reinserting it, even at angles up to 25 degrees
We Also Recommend