Axle Nut Socket 8-Piece Metric Set – 1/2" Inch Drive, 12 Point ABN 6489
- [Perform Maintenance Easily]: Use the ABN 1/2" Inch Drive 12 Point Spindle Thin Wall Axle Nut Socket 8-Piece Metric Set – 12pt Install, Removal, Repair to remove, install, and repair hub or axle nuts; Fits axle nuts on most American domestic and import vehicles
- [Quick Identification]: Each bit includes laser-etched sizes for easy identification; Each socket has 12 points, 1/2-inch drive, and approximate 3-3/8-inch (8.6cm) length; Thin-walled bit sizes include 8 sizes: 29mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, 38mm, 39mm
- [Built to Last]: No need to worry about axle nut socket set falling apart after repeated, extended use; Axle socket set impact rated for maximum torque; Metric axle nut sockets are constructed from chrome molybdenum steel (CR-MO) with a black oxide finish to resist rust
- [Convenient Storage]: Keep your axle socket kit from getting lost in a garage drawer; Axle nut kit includes heavy-duty 19 by 3 by 6.5-inch (48.3 x 7.6 x 16.5cm) blow-molded plastic carrying case for easy transport, simple storage, and quick organization
- [Compatibility]: Impact axle nut socket set is designed with your vehicle in mind; Metric axle nut socket set is compatible with Toyota Tundra, Sequoia, Tacoma, Lexus LX570, and other vehicles with similar engines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend