- Cuts straight and right curves
- Forged alloy steel blades for durability and strength
- Precision serrations for clean material finish and optimum cutting performance
- 8:1 compound action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort
- Long lasting double overwind spring
Cuts straight and right curves with ease in right hand. Custom heat-treated blades precision machined to last longer, and with 40 serrations per inch for non-scarring grip on material. Drop-forged molybdenum alloy steel cuts 18ga cold rolled steel and 22ga stainless, and 8:1 compound action for maximum cutting power with minimum effort. Long-lasting double overwind spring. Superior grade 8 pivot bolt. Designed for durability and comfort with high tensile steel handles.