Tin Aviation Snip 10” Inch Cutters ABN 6021/6038/6045/6373_PARENT
- EFFORTLESS CUT: Use the ABN Tin Aviation Snip 10” Inch Cutter for Steel, Aluminum, Leather, Copper to effortlessly cut through a variety of materials
- FOR YOUR CUTTING NEEDS: Make straight, left, or right cuts in up to 18-gauge cold rolled steel or 23-gauge stainless steel; Ideal for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, and copper; Entanglement cutting up to 1.2mm; Bough spring spray cutting up to 0.8mm; Metal sheet and roofing board cutting up to 1.2mm
- BUILT TO LAST: Solid chromium-molybdenum (CR-MO) steel blade construction with chrome finish for strength and longevity; Resists rust and corrosion; Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Cushioned handles with a non-slip grip ensure an easy, precise cut
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10” (250mm) design; Cutting edges prevent slippage; High-leverage, compound cutting design; Choose from 4 different packages – (1) straight cut, (1) left cut, (1) right cut, or a 3-piece set of each
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend