iCarsoft MB II Professional Diagnostic Scanner for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart
- Plug the diagnostic scanner into the OBD II port and the device will boot up with step-by-step instructions.
- Compatible Vehicles (Please consult wikipedia.org if you are unsure of your body/chassis style, scanner will not work with your vehicle if it is not listed)
- OBDII Functions Include: (all makes and models OBDII compliant) 1. Read Codes 2. Erase Codes 3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. Data Stream 5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer
- 17. DTCs search 18.Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. 19.Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European market vehicles 20.Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European market vehicles 21.Works on most 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian market vehicles
- Body AB (Air Bag) ATA (Anti-Theft Alarm) PTS (Parktronic System) EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch) SEM (Security Module) PSE (Pneumatic System Equipment) OCP (Overhead Control Panel) LCP (Lower Control Panel) SAM (Signal acquisition and actuation module) SAM-FL (Front left signal acquisition and actuation module) SAM-FR (Front right signal acquisition and actuation module) SAM-F (Signal acquisition and actuation module front) UCP (Upper Control Panel) HRA (Headlamp Range Adjustment)
- Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool.
- 4" TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software.
- Features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes.
- Enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems including: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 and more.
- Reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag.
- Full data stream, full ECU diagnosis.
- Applies to the entire models of MB equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Oil light/service and break pad reset, steering angle sensor calibration.
- Turns off ECU, brake warning light, diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality and ABS/airbag diagnosis system codes.
- Easy to use with metal dome keys.
We Also Recommend