iCarsoft HD I for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool
- The HD I is a powerful Code Reader for both heavy duty and car, it can work on all the vehicles which are equipped with HD-OBD and OBDII
- The HD I for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. The Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I will work on ANY gas/diesel heavy truck that complies with the Heavy Duty Standard Protocol. Almost all heavy trucks sold in the USA comply to this standard
- It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more
- For the car, it covers CAN, KWP, J1850 and ISO protocols, for accessing general OBDII powertrain systems
- It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use
- Diagnoses and clears heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes.
- Features a portable, ergonomic 2.8" full color LCD display.
- Support 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors.
- Support J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols.
- Support CAN, KWP, J1850 and ISO protocols.
- Read and clear heavy-duty DTCs, Gas or Diesel engine.
- Read Fault Code (history code, active code, current code, pending code and permanent code) .
- Reads Engine, Transmission, ABS Brakes diagnostic trouble codes,
- For tow trucks, recreational vehicles, cement trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses, step vans, municipal vehicles, refrigerated trucks, and conventional trucks.
- Contains Heavy-Duty Standard compliant construction, marine, agriculture, and other industrial diesel power plant configurations!
- Cover Class 4 (14,001 lbs) through class 8 (33,000 lbs and over) Heavy Duty Trucks, Cover all car 1996 and newer,
- Includes manufacturer compatability with Diamond, Ford, Freightliner, GMC/Chevrolet, International, Kenworth, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Navistar, Peterbilt, Prevost Bus, School Buses, Sterling, UD, Volvo, White, Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Meritor, Wabash
- 2.8 inch LCD display
- Input voltage range: 8~36V
- Working current: Typically 100mA
- Typical Power: 1.2W
- Cable connecting method: 16PIN 6PIN 9PIN
- Working ambient temperature: 32 - 122 F
- Store ambient temperature: -4 - 158 F
- Dimension: 121mm x 82mm x 26mm
We Also Recommend