Automotive Fluid Transfer Pump Transmission Brake Extractor Dispenser ABN 8551
- EXTRACT AND INJECT FLUIDS: Use the simple syringe-type action of the ABN Automotive Fluid Transfer Hand Pump Syringe Bottle – Transmission, Brake, Steering, Differential Extractor Dispenser to pump fluids in and out (extracts or dispenses) quickly and cleanly
- USE WITH SEVERAL FLUIDS: Ideal for evacuating or topping off master cylinders and other reservoirs, extracting brake fluid out of a reservoir and adding new fluid before flushing brake fluid at the calipers, for power steering, coolant, oil changes, changing axle rear end grease, filling transmissions with no dipstick that require pumping fluid through a fill hole in the side of the trans, and filling transfer cases and differentials; Can even transfer high viscosity fluids
- EASY MEASUREMENT SCALE: 350 mL (0.4 qt) capacity; 15” x 3” x 3” inches (38.1cm x 7.5cm x 7.5cm) dimensions; Streamlined design allows access into tight spaces; Scale to measure the quantity of fluid as you pull – 1/8 qt, 1/4 qt, 3/8 qt (3/16 qt increment markings) and 100 mL, 200 mL, 300 mL labels (20 mL increment markings)
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Large faucet-shaped pump handle for ergonomic comfort during long uses; Pump handle extends 9 inches (22.9cm)
- CONTENTS: Package includes (1) utility fluid extractor/dispenser, (1) 12-inch (30.5cm) flexible 1/4-inch (6.4cm) ID 3/8-inch (9.5cm) OD tubing extraction hose with leak-proof end cap to prevent spills, and (1) additional 12-inch extension hose
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend