Adjustable Oil Filter Wrench Tool, Canister Oil Filter Removal Tool ABN 5895
- [No More Fighting Caps]: The ABN 3/8-Inch Drive Oil Filter Remover is an oil filter adjustable wrench that removes small 2.5-inch to 3.25-inch (6.4-8.3 cm) diameter traditional spin-off canister style oil filters; Also compatible with twin can oil filters
- [Get a Grip on Oily Filters]: Tooth design style on contact surface for better grip and less slip and no cap damage; Jaw tension is created using a thick 0.050-inch (1.3 mm) spring with captured attachment points to prevent loosening
- [Built to Last]: Jaws constructed from nickel-plated chrome molybdenum (CR-MO) steel and attached to the 3/8-inch solid steel top plate and integrated teeth that will not bend or break the oil filter cap wrench
- [Access Tough Spots]: Use this universal oil filter wrench to remove a filter accessed from the end (no need for side access in hard-to-reach areas); 1/4-inch (6.4 cm) clearance required; Using with a long extension (not included) allows greater access
- [Easily Remove Filters]: 3/8-inch drive with 0.4-inch (9 mm) deep drive hole to use with your existing ball dent type ratchet or extension; Turn the wrench clockwise to expand the jaws enough to go over the filter end, ratchet counterclockwise with your socket attached to allow the teeth to grip and unscrew the filter; For oil filter removal only, not for installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend