Universal Recovery Winch Snatch Block Pulley, 8 Ton (7,257kg) Capacity ABN 464
- Practical: Use the ABN Recovery Winch Snatch Block Pulley with 8 Ton / 16,000 Lb (7,257kg) Weight Capacity Universal for Off Road Vehicles to increase your pulling power when recovering off-road vehicles and pulling or winching a vehicle in any direction; Allows user to double (double line pull) the capacity of the winch or use it change the direction of winch cable with an offset anchor
- Weight Capacity: 8 Ton / 16,000 pound (7 MT / 7,257kg) maximum weight limit
- Durable: High-strength steel (HSS) construction for extra strength and longevity; High-tensile strength steel with black powder coat finish for rust prevention; Dowel bearing with grease fitting
- Extra Benefits: Fast attachment; No disassembly required – pulley swivels open to accept line; Reduces winch load and heat; Increases and preserves winch motor life; Increases pulling power with a double line pull technique; For indirect pulls using the block as an anchor point
- Specifications: For use with a 7/32-inch to 3/8-inch winch rope or wire with 2-inch hole diameter (not included); Comes in a pouch that securely closes to protect pulley when not in use
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend