Chain Alignment Tool for Motorcycle Pit ABN 709
- PRECISE & EXACT: Chain alignment tool allows for simple and accurate visual alignment of the countershaft and rear sprockets that takes away the guesswork and difficulty of distinguishing marks manually on the swing arm
- EASY TO USE: Tool neatly clamps securely to rear sprocket with alignment rod pointing toward the front sprocket, the alignment rod will indicate sprocket alignment to chain, & rear wheel can be moved until sprockets align
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Alignment tool works on most motorbike & ATV chains sizes 420-630
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The chain alignment tool features an anodized aluminum body
- PREVENTS WEAR & TEAR: Can be used for regular chain alignment adjustments and when installing or replacing wheels on your vehicle, prolonging the life of your chain & sprockets by preventing excessive wear
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend