8” Inch Valve Spring Compressor Overhead OVH Engine Compressing Tool ABN 2130
- EASY COMPRESSION: The ABN Valve Spring Compressor Small Overhead OVH Engine Repair Compressing Tool allows you to effortlessly disassemble and reassemble valves; For correctly fitting, installing, and removing automotive valve springs
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Suitable for small to medium engines with overhead valves; Works with a cylinder head on your workbench or any OVH head removed from the block; 3-inch to 6.5-inch (7.6cm to 16.5cm) capacity with a 6-inch (15.2cm) throat clearance
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Molded and cushioned handle that will give you more leverage; Automatic locking and an easy grip handle help you to keep the tool in place and gain slip-free leverage; Less user fatigue and more productivity
- EASY TO USE: Close the clamp until the fork-type portion of the tool fits snugly on the spring cap and the screw pivot is on the valve face, then screw in the threaded rod to compress the spring; Automatically locks in place and is simple to release, lift, and compress
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from high-quality metal that eliminates tool flex; Strong and adjustable cam-action works perfectly in line with the valve and can get into even the narrowest valve chambers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend