ABN 5150 8 Piece Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set ASSORTED with 1/4” Shank
- Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Set, 8-piece double cut carbide rotary bit set is used for metal working in mold and pattern making, die sinking, surface cleaning and maintenance. Set includes SA, SC, SD and SF type burrs.
- Set includes SA-5 Cylindrical shape 1/2-inch by 1-inch, SA-3 Cylindrical shape 3/8-inch by 3/4-inch, SC-1 Cylindrical radius end 1/4-inch by 5/8-inch, SD-1 Ball shape 1/4-inch, SD-3 Ball shape 3/8-inch, SF-3 Tree shape 3/8-inch by 3/4-inch, SF-5 Tree shape 1/2-inch by 1-inch, SC-3 Cylindrical radius end 3/8-inch by 3/4-inch.
- Ideal for cleaning up welds, grinding weld beads, shaping parts, smoothing rough castings, or porting cylinder heads. Vast application in body shops, fabrication shops, brake shops, industrial shops, die manufacturers, and more.
- Precision grounded for vibration free operation. Fits dremel tools and all brands of grinders.
- Constructed of heat-treated durable double cut carbide for long lasting life. Comes in a heavy duty steel case for safe storage and transport.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend