Axle Nut Socket – 30mm, 1/2" Inch Drive, 12 Point ABN 5131
- Practical: Use the ABN Axle Nut Socket, 30mm, 1/2" Inch Drive, 12 Point – Universal for All Vehicle 12pt for removing, installing, and repairing hub or axle nuts on your vehicle
- Durable: Constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) for strength and longevity; Impact quality with a 12-point design
- Versatile: Fits standard 1/2" socket wrench drives; For use with ratchet, breaker bar, impact wrench, or torque wrench
- Deep Socket: Output shaft has a 1/2" drive for an easy fit for various axle lengths
- Fitment: All 4-wheel drive and many front wheel drive automobiles; Chrysler- 300C, Crossfire, 2004 and up; Dodge- Freight-liner Sprinter vans with 215mm rear axle on, Magnum 2004, Jeep Grand Cherokee V6 models 2005; Lexus- ES300; Pontiac- Vibe; Mercedes- many models; Toyota- Avalon, Camry, Highlander, Matrix, Solara, Volkswagen- Beetle, Jetta, Golf 1999 and up
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend