Electronic Test Lead Kit ABN 4431
- Practical: The ABN Electronic Test Lead Kit is a set of probes, electrodes, and sensors that will meet any connecting need for a wide range of multimeters, electronics, and vehicles
- Shrouded Plugs: Included on both ends of both probes are shrouded banana plugs for safety and durability; This set is suitable for any meter with shrouded banana input jackets
- Specifications: Leads and test probes are CAT III 1000V, 10A; Alligator clips and mini-grabbers are 150V, 3A
- Meets Safety Standards: Since these leads and test probes are rated to CAT III—1000V for today’s electrical environments, this means that they are proven safe to use with your multimeter
- Contents: Includes (2) 42-inch (1-meter) PVC lead extensions; (2) 4-inch modular heavy-duty test probe handles with 4/25-inch (4-milimeter) banana plug tip; (2) plunger mini hooks; and (2) alligator clips with removable insulators
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend