- For use on carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, nickel alloys, titanium and copper alloys.
- Used for DC electrode negative or straight polarity applications
- Resistant from weld pool contamination, stable ARC and easy starting capabilities
- Includes (10) 2.4mm x 175mm tungsten electrodes with a grounded finish.
- Stored in a case that protects components while providing easy transport.
The ABN TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes 2% Thoriated Red 3/32" x 7" W T20 (2.4mm x 175mm) 10 Pack is a must have for any welder. Ideal applications include carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, nickel alloys, titanium and copper alloys. Generally used for DC electrode negative or straight polarity applications. Includes 10 2.4mm x 175mm tungsten EWLa-2 electrodes with a grounded finish. The electrodes feature reliable arc-striking and a low burn-off rate, maintaining the highest quality of arc while adhering to ANSI and AWS standards. These thoriated electrodes are popular because of the relative ease of striking an arc and lower amperage required. They perform exceptionally well in DC applications.