Tungsten Welding Electrodes - 2 pct. Thoriated TIG Welding Rod, 10pk ABN 4340/4357_PARENT
- [TIG Tungsten Electrodes] Optimize your welding capabilities by adding the ABN 10 Piece Red Tungsten TIG Electrodes to your metal working arsenal; These thoriated tungsten rods contain up to 2.2 percent thorium
- [2 Percent Thoriated Tungsten] Added thorium keeps a sharp, long-lasting tip on your TIG welding tungsten electrodes to eliminate arc wandering and for higher current carrying capacify for greater stability; Operates far below its melting temperature for lower consumption and weld contamination
- [Compatible with Various Metals] Use for TIG DC welding of electrode negative or straight polarity on carbon steel, stainless steels, nickel, nickel alloys, titanium, and copper alloys
- [Perfect for your Needs] Choose between our 1/16 inch (1.4mm) or our 3/32 inch (2.4mm) diameter red tungsten electrodes; EWT20 red tungsten electrode feature a grounded finish and meet ANSI and AWS standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009; Sharpen on a tungsten tip grinder with care
- [Package Contents] TIG welding supplies tungsten set includes (10) 7 inch long tungsten welding rods with a red ring to indicate the electrode style; Hard plastic storage tray provides easy transportation and quick organization
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend