3/8” Inch Motorcycle Hex Axle Tool – 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, 24mm ABN
- Practical: The ABN 3/8” Inch Motorcycles Hex Axle Tool is designed for easy installation, removal, or adjustment of front tire axles on sport and dirt bikes with hexagonal axle holes
- Versatile: Can be used on an array of bikes; (4) metric hex sizes of 17mm, 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm; Some applications include the CB1000RR, CBR600RR, R600, GSXR1000, R1, R6, and R1000 bikes; See the product description for entire model fitment list
- Durable: Constructed from solid chrome-moly (CrMo) steel for strength and longevity
- Convenient: Allows the user to single-handedly complete a tire change within minutes and without additional help
- Specifications: Maximum torque of 150 pounds on a 3/8-inch square drive
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend