Fuse Tap Add a Circuit Kit ATM Low Profile Mini Fuse Blade Adapter ABN 4326_PARENT
- INSTALL DEVICES WITHOUT SPLICING: Add devices and accessories to your car or any vehicle with compatible sized fuses without cutting into wires; Designed to allow you to turn 1 fuse slot into 2 while providing protection for both circuits; Tap the fuse box to power additional electronic devices with no need to cut or splice; Use this to add a circuit without cutting into your wire harness; Easier to access and to know which circuit you are on than tapping into difficult existing lines
- VARIOUS APPLICATIONS: Gives you the positive side of your battery so you can hardwire a 12V radio, LED light strip, radar detector, dash cam, GPS, backup camera, USB charger, or any other small electronic device that requires direct wiring into the fuse box (fuse to factory fuse panel) without needing to cut or splice; If replacing a radio, use the existing radio wiring
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Designed for use with ATM low profile mini blade fuse holders with a wider center than normal mini fuses (metal contacts are on the side of the fuse as opposed to having metal legs); Fits a low-profile mini fuse slot, trade # APS, (fuse slots in the adapter take regular ATM mini-fuses); Not intended for ATC fuses or fuse blocks that have recessed fuses
- BUILT TO LAST: Adapter has a 6-inch (15.2cm) wire/cable; Butt splice connector on the non-fuse side of the wire is a 16-gauge connector for maximum strength and longevity; Fuse is preinstalled for quick and easy use (during use, we recommend using a multimeter to verify correct orientation)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Available to purchase in 1, 2, 5 or 10-pack adapters and 15A AMP ATM low-profile mini blade fuses for your convenience
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend