A Frame Trailer Jack 2000 lb pound Trailer Jack RV Trailer Tongue Jack ABN 6105
- KEEP YOUR TRAILER LEVEL: The ABN Bolt On Trailer Jack Hitch Lift keeps your trailer, RV, camper, and other A-frame applications right where you left them; Jack can be bolted or welded on (hardware not included); If using bolts and nuts (not included), engage tightly before towing or using jack; We do not recommend using blocks in addition to this jack (blocks may cause injury); Made to retract completely to ensure enough clearance for safe travel
- FITS YOUR HITCH RECEIVER: Weld or bolt on any standard A-frame tongue coupler; Bolt holes 3-inch (7.6cm) distance measured from center on the 3-bolt flange triangular piece and are slotted to allow for adjustment (couplers can be either 3 inches / 7.6cm or 3.25 inches 8.3cm, and the bracket on the jack includes 3/8-inch / 1cm diameter slots to compensate for both styles of couplers); Verify that the jack hole in your coupler has 2.25 inch (5.7cm) or greater diameter to fit your trailer coupler
- BUILT TO LAST: 2,000-pound / 1 Ton (907 kg / 0.9 MT) lift capacity; Constructed from durable steel with a powder coated finish on outer and inner tubes for maximum strength and longevity; Locks at any height from 9 inches to 23 inches (22.9cm to 58.4cm) and keeps a constant height
- PERFECT SIZE: 21.5-inch (54.6cm) overall height when retracted; Bracket height is 9 inches (22.9cm) retracted and 23 inches (58.4cm) extended; 14-inch (35.6cm) lift accepts multiple ball heights; 16-inch (40.6cm) clearance from mounting bracket to top of jack; Inner tubing as a 2-inch (5.1cm) outside diameter (OD); Outer tubing has a 2.25-inch (5.7cm) outside diameter (OD)
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: Manually raises and lowers with the included crank handle to allow for trailer hooking and unhooking; Hand crank sidewind handle on the side of the unit raises and lowers the trailer coupler and works with tongues that include a mounted toolbox; 6-inch (15.2cm) long lever with 3.5-inch (8.9cm) long smooth, ergonomic handle allows for easy cranking
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend