- General use: easily connects the vehicle to the towed trailer, seamlessly transferring the electric signal
- Standard size: 7 pole round end connector is widely applicable for many vehicle and trailer connections
- Great conductivity: heavy duty copper contact points provide excellent contact
- Input: 12V, with shock-resistant interior design
- Durable and corrosion resistant: quality construction resists corrosion from outdoor weather elements
The ABN 7 Pole Round Trailer End Connector, Male, 12V Plastic Trailer Vehicle End Socket is designed to connect most standard 7 prong pull-behind trailers & RV’s to your hauling vehicle. The quality plastic model easily connects the two with excellent conductivity provided by heavy duty copper contact points. The connector input is 12V and transfers electrical signals from your vehicle to the trailer. Constructed to stand up to corrosion, impact, wear & tear, the trailer end protects the electrical connection from the elements during towing as well as offers shock-resistance for safety. The end socket locks out dirt and moisture and is easy to set up. The sleek, plastic design and standard fit remove the hassle from towing, getting you on the road faster. Works in conjunction with the ABN 7 Pole Round Trailer End Connector, Female, 12V Plastic Vehicle End Socket.