6 Pack Cooler Beer Holder with Beer Bottle Opener Keychain, Neoprene G Francis 3209
- NEOPRENE INSULATED CAN AND BOTTLE CARRIER: The G. Francis Neoprene 6 Pack Bottle Carrier with Beer Opener Keychain is great for on the go traveling, parties, BBQ, beaches, festivals, concerts, sport events and other indoor/ outdoor activities; The neoprene bottle sleeve helps to keep your beverages at a consistent temperature for up to 4 hours
- NOT JUST FOR BEER: While this insulated beer bottle holder is designed for carrying beer bottles, it can be used for other liquids as well; Great for beer bottles, baby bottles, soda cans, juice boxes, coffee bottles, water bottles and most other bottles ranging from 8-20 ounces; The insulated bottle bag can fit (6) cans or bottles of your favorite beverages
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: This bottle sleeve beer carrier comes in a soft black neoprene material making your new beer caddy discrete but also stylish; This soft fabric will protect your glass bottles from breaking and with the attached bartender bottle opener you can easily crack open your favorite drinks; this stylish bag can also be great for daycares and parents as an insulated bag for baby bottles or kids water bottle holder
- GREAT FOR GIFTS: This water bottle cooler drink carrier and bottle openers are machine washable and lightweight; The bar bottle opener is made of stainless steel and can be unattached from the bag; Not only does the six pack cooler tote keep beer cold while allowing you to bring it where you go, but the neoprene insulated bottle holder insulates drinks for up to 4 hours making the beer cooler ideal for anyone on your list
- CONTENTS INCLUDED: 6 pack beer bottle holder with 4.5 inches (114mm) diameter pockets that fit standard cans and 8 to 20-ounce bottles; 4 x 4.5 inch (101.6 x 114mm) front pocket; and detachable 3.5 x 1.3 inch (88.9 x 33mm) stainless steel bottle opener
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.