DuPont TY122S 3XL Disposable Coverall w/Bootie & Hood
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment
- Open wrists and ankles
- Tyvek garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont
- Tyvek provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology
- Tyvek fabric offers an inherent barrier to hazardous small sized particles
DuPont TY122S Disposable Personal Protective Suit (3XL) is a garment for professionals and home improvement users. Versatile garment for a range of jobs including paint spraying, mold treatment, lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, general maintenance/operations, and general cleanup work.
A breathable yet water-resistant nonwoven fabric made of heat- and pressure-bonded olefin fibers. Will resist tears and abrasions and provide a barrier to particles down to one micron in size. More durable than microporous film fabrics due to protection being part of the fabric rather than an added layer. Attached hood with elastic face opening to cover head, neck, and chin, and to fit around a respirator face mask. Boot made of a nonwoven fabric with a skid resistant friction coating to help reduce accidental slips. Elastic waist to offer better comfort and to position the garment. Longer zipper for easier donning and doffing: extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area. Reinforced in high stress areas for a greater range of movement while stretching and bending. Elastic Wrists for protection to repelling dirt better than woven cloth garments.
- Provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
- Comfort fit design garment allows full range of motion.
- Composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available.
- More tailored fit with reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts.
- Longer zipper for easier donning and doffing: extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Elastic wrists, ankles, and waist.
- Attached Tyvek FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance.
- Excellent abrasion resistance; protects against small-sized hazardous particles.
We Also Recommend