3M 06126 Scotchlok Blue Double Run or Tap 16-18 AWG (Pack of 25)
- High performing polypropylene insulation ensures there are no shorts; making it ideal for complex circuits when used for parallel splicing or a tap wire
- Makes it simple to connect a tap wire to a run wire electrically via a self sealing and self stripping design
- Its design lets you use it with 18 to 16 AWG solid or stranded wire for taps or 14 AWG stranded for runs
- Easy conductivity is assured thanks to the brass element construction; and it's plated with tin for powerful corrosion resistance
- Use it in buildings with circuits rated up to 600V; or use it with fixtures; signs or luminaires rated up to 1000 Volts for maximum flexibility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend