3M Scotch-Brite Roloc 18732 2 Inch Bristle Disc, 80 Grit, Yellow
- Scotch-Brite Bristle Discs & Brushes last longer than most abrasives and provide the same finish and cut throughout their life.
- An operator quickly and easily achieves a quality, consistent finish with light pressure.
- For productivity in automated procedures, there are fewer changeovers.
- These fast running discs efficiently clean or strip many substances from metal surfaces without damaging the work piece.
- Consistent supply of abrasives
3M 18732 Roloc Bristle Disc 80 Grit 2" Size is a 3M Scotch-Brite ceramic RD-ZB bristle disc is measured using outside diameter (OD), with the OD being 2 in. The quick change attachment allows for easy mounting to the tool or pad.
- Disc is a molded, non-woven abrasive filled bristle disc for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing.
- Cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- Plastic brush-like bristle disc works with RolocTM system.
- Removes very little base material from workpiece.
- Grade: 80.
- Size: 2"
- Shank Diameter: 5/8"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend