3M Scotch-Brite Roloc 18732 2 Inch Bristle Disc, 80 Grit, Yellow
- Scotch-Brite Bristle Discs & Brushes last longer than most abrasives and provide the same finish and cut throughout their life.
- An operator quickly and easily achieves a quality, consistent finish with light pressure.
- For productivity in automated procedures, there are fewer changeovers.
- These fast running discs efficiently clean or strip many substances from metal surfaces without damaging the work piece.
- Consistent supply of abrasives
3M 18732 Roloc Bristle Disc 80 Grit 2" Size is a 3M Scotch-Brite ceramic RD-ZB bristle disc is measured using outside diameter (OD), with the OD being 2 in. The quick change attachment allows for easy mounting to the tool or pad.
- Disc is a molded, non-woven abrasive filled bristle disc for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing.
- Cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- Plastic brush-like bristle disc works with RolocTM system.
- Removes very little base material from workpiece.
- Grade: 80.
- Size: 2"
- Shank Diameter: 5/8"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
100 Piece 6" Yellow Sanding Abrasive Disc with Sticky Backing Sandpaper Roll ABN 2543/2550/2567/2574_PARENT