3M 05726 Perfect-it Hookit Foam Polishing Pad, 3" Diameter, Black (Pack of 10)
- Foam pads were developed to address the unique chemical composition of evolving paint and clear coat technologies.
- Foam pads are generally less aggressive and produce a finer finish than wool pads. They normally operate at higher RPMs than wool pads, relying on a combination of cutting and heat buildup to slightly melt the surface coating and remove fine scratches, swirl marks, and surface marring.
- Foam pads range in abrasive levels determined by its softness and the cell size of the holes; the larger the hole, the more aggressive the pad.
- "Closed cell" pads are the least aggressive type.
- Foam buffing pads are used in conjunction with polishes and are suitable to use with rotary and random orbital tools.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.