3M 18737 3 Inch Roloc Bristle Disc Grade 120 Grit
- Disc is a molded, abrasive filled bristle disc instead of wire brushes for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing, cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- 120 Grit
- White Roloc Disc
- 3" x 5/8" tapered
3M 18737 Roloc Bristle Disc 120 Grit 3" Size is a 3M Scotch-Brite ceramic RD-ZB bristle disc is measured using outside diameter (OD), with the OD being 3 in. The quick change attachment allows for easy mounting to the tool or pad.
- Disc is a molded, non-woven abrasive filled bristle disc for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing.
- Cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- Plastic brush-like bristle disc works with RolocTM system.
- Removes very little base material from workpiece.
- Grade: 120.
- Size: 3"
- Max Speed: 15000 RPM.
- Shank Diameter: 5/8"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
100 Piece 6" Yellow Sanding Abrasive Disc with Sticky Backing Sandpaper Roll ABN 2543/2550/2567/2574_PARENT