3M 18737 3 Inch Roloc Bristle Disc Grade 120 Grit
- Disc is a molded, abrasive filled bristle disc instead of wire brushes for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing, cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- 120 Grit
- White Roloc Disc
- 3" x 5/8" tapered
3M 18737 Roloc Bristle Disc 120 Grit 3" Size is a 3M Scotch-Brite ceramic RD-ZB bristle disc is measured using outside diameter (OD), with the OD being 3 in. The quick change attachment allows for easy mounting to the tool or pad.
- Disc is a molded, non-woven abrasive filled bristle disc for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing.
- Cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- Plastic brush-like bristle disc works with RolocTM system.
- Removes very little base material from workpiece.
- Grade: 120.
- Size: 3"
- Max Speed: 15000 RPM.
- Shank Diameter: 5/8"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend