3M 07527 3 Inch Roloc Bristle Disc Grade 80 Grit, Yellow
- Disc is a molded, abrasive filled bristle disc instead of wire brushes for automotive use on aluminum and metal.
- Use for deburring, blending, finishing, polishing, cleaning and for coating, defect, scratch and rust removal.
- 80 Grit
- Yellow Roloc Bristle Disc
- 3" x 5/8" tapered
3M Scotch-Brite ceramic RD-ZB bristle disc has a quick change attachment that allows for easy mounting to the tool or pad. Maximum operating speed allows for use on die grinders. Also use on aluminum parts for quick and safe removal. Use with 3M™ Roloc™ disc pad assembly (PN 05540).
- Super tough plastic bristle brush, embedded with abrasive that wear while as they clean continually, exposing fresh abrasive.
- Bristles ride over surface cleaning contaminants without gouging surface
- For use on all metals.
- Use to replace scrapers, wire wheels and chemical gasket strippers.
- Eliminates the danger of loose wires flying back at operator.
- Safer for parts and the environment then hazardous chemical strippers.
- Maximum operating speed: 15,000 RPM.
- Use with 3M™ Roloc™ disc pad assembly (PN 05540).
- Diameter : 3 inch
- Grade : P80 Grit
- Product Form : Bristle Disc
- Abrasive Mineral : Aluminum Oxide
- Attachment Method : Roloc
- Sanding Method : Machine
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend