3M 03076 Performance Sandpaper, 3-2/3 in x 9 in, 80 grit
3M™ Performance sandpapers are a premium line of abrasives, constructed with a high quality aluminum oxide mineral which is blended with a ceramic mineral, increasing its overall performance. Designed for hand sanding, each 3 2/3 x 9 inch sheet can be easily attached to and used on a sanding block. During Stage 1 of the 3M Body Repair System use the 80 grit sheets to refine the 40 grit scratches and featheredge for a smooth transition into the existing top layer of clear coat. The 80 grit scratches will give body filler the proper surface to adhere to. Also use during Stage 3 to shape and sand body filler. Follow this step with 180 grit sandpaper to refine the 80 grit scratches and allow glaze or spot putty to adhere to the body filler. Product Details: •80 grit sandpaper used to featheredge for a smooth transition into the existing top layer of clear coat and provide base for body filler to adhere to •Also used for sanding and shaping body filler •For use with PN03148 or PN03149 3M™ Sanding Block •Contains 5 sheets of 3 2/3 X 9 inch sandpaper •Use during Stage 1 and 3 of the 3M Body Repair System
- Five sheets of 80 grit sandpaper designed to be used with the 3M Large Sanding Block, 03148
- These coarse 3 2/3" inch by 9" inch papers can be used stripping paint to metal, featheredging around the repair area, as well as shaping and sanding body filler.
- Use during Stage 1 of the 3M Body Repair System.
- The abrasive is a long-lasting tough mineral, resists loading.
- Designed to be used with 3M Large Sanding Block (03149)
We Also Recommend
100 Piece 6" Yellow Sanding Abrasive Disc with Sticky Backing Sandpaper Roll ABN 2543/2550/2567/2574_PARENT