- 30 Amperes (10 Amperes per bank) Smart On-Board Battery Charger for 12-volt batteries; charges and maintains all types of lead-acid batteries from 25-230Ah, including Wet, Gel, MF, and AGM
- Designed for safety; Safe for anyone to use. Does not generate sparks, and protects against reverse battery hookup, short circuit, open circuit, overheat, overcurrent and does not overcharge the battery
- 100 percent waterproof; completely sealed to protect against the most extreme environments and rated at IP68
- Rapid Charging Technology; charges batteries 2X faster than traditional battery chargers, and a lightweight, compact design
- The most advanced charger ever; It features innovative and advanced technology that makes charging easy and simple. The charger makes important
The on-board battery charger offers the perfect mix of high-technology and rugged construction. With a fully-sealed, waterproof housing, the GEN1 can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications including boats, tractors and a wide range of equipment. With the intelligent NOCO VosFX processor constantly monitoring the power input, attached battery and charger itself, the GEN1 charger is capable of diagnosing, recovering, charging and maintaining batteries. Automatically adjusts itself to changing current needs. Reverse polarity, short circuit, open circuit, spark proof, overheat, overcurrent and overcharge. High-frequency, high-efficiency for a lightweight, compact charger. Charges batteries 2 times faster than traditional linear battery chargers. 100 per cent full charge even with varying A/C input voltages. Safely charges Wet, Gel, MF and AGM batteries. Automatically shuts off if charger remains in bulk charge mode for an extended period of time. 100 per cent completely sealed. Protects our units from the most extreme environments and rated at IP68. Box includes a charger, owner's manual and user guide and product registration card. 3 Year Limited Warranty and meets ISO 8846 marine standards and ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410).