- 16 PIECE SLIDE HAMMER BEARING PULLER SET: The ABN | Internal Bearing Puller Slide Hammer Set is designed for loosening and pulling tight bearings and bushings; The 1.9-pound (.86 kg) hammer weight comes with multiple attachments including 10 collets with sizes ranging from 8mm to 58mm; With a durable storage case, you could easily and neatly collect the slide puller and bring it to anywhere you like
- QUICKLY REMOVE BEARINGS, BUSHINGS AND REAR AXLES: A bearing slide hammer kit is used to aggressively remove tightly jammed axles, wheeling bearings, and bushings; This slide bearing removal tool is designed to quickly finish the job without damaging the removed parts or the tool; This small bearing puller tool is ideal for professionals and do-it-yourselfers
- EASY TO INSTALL AND USE: To use, first insert the correct collet in the bore of the bearing and turn the nut to expand the collet till it is secure within the bearing; Attach the small slide hammer and yank the weight towards the handle to give an extra snap of weight; Repeat action until the bearing or bushing has been removed; U-shaped bearing seal puller can be used by threading the bushing puller onto the collet and tightening the nut to slowly pull the bearing out of place
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of a strong, durable chrome molybdenum steel, the bearing extractor tool is sure to pull even the toughest wheel bearing and bushings from tight positions; This blind bearing puller set has a long steel rod and a T-bar handle; The flared ends of the 1.9 lb. (.86 kg) shop hammer weight provides a sturdy grip; The forged hardened steel and rust-proof finish help to increase pulling strength and force while also providing longevity for the tool
- REAR AXLE BEARING PULLER CONTENTS: This blind hole bearing puller set includes (1) shank and T-bar assembly, (1) 1.9 lb. sliding hammer weight, (10) bearing extractor collets, (3) screw adapters, (1) counterstay (U-shaped bearing remover), and (1) blow molded storage case; Size of 10 collects (segment grip type): 8-11mm, 12-17mm, 18-23mm, 24-29mm, 30-34mm, 34-38mm, 39-43mm, 44-48mm, 49-53mm, 54-58mm; Size of screw adaptors: M10x1.5p, M10x1.5p/M8x1.25p, M10x1.5p/M6x1.0p
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.