Solar Charger Controller Desulfator BatteryMINDer SCC180
- BatteryMINDer SCC180 Solar Charger will not ever overcharge, regardless of how long connected
- Guaranteed to never overcharge
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments
- Can be used on ANY TYPE or BRAND solar panel array
- Included accessories: 2" ring mounted temperature sensor and 6" extension cable; 2" fused ring terminal cord set with quick connector; battery condition indicator
The 12 Volt, 16 Amp BatteryMINDer SCC-180 actively monitors a battery's voltage and temperature any time the sun is up. The internal program adjusts its output several times a second to provide quick and correct charges to a battery. As a maintainer, the BatteryMINDer maximizes a battery's life and storage capacity. The temperature compensated long-term float maintenance stage can add years of service to a battery. Patented high-frequency pulse desulfation is designed to reverse and eliminate battery sulfation. Works with All sizes, types and brands of 12V lead-acid batteries, including but not limited to flooded (filler cap / maintenance-free / VRLA / SLA), gel, AGM (Optima / Odyssey / etc), starter, deep cycle and hybrid.
- Maximizes battery life and capacity, reconditions weak batteries.
- Designed for 12 volt systems.
- Maintains up to 25 batteries at a time.
- Short circuit, spark and polarity protection, overcharge and discharge protection, regardless of how long connected.
- Temperature compensation ensures proper charge in hot or cold environments.
- High frequency pulse desulfation.
- Handles up to 180 watts of solar panels.
- Short circuit, spark and polarity protection.
- 20ft. DC solar panel connection, 4ft. DC cord with quick connector, 2ft. fused ring terminal cord set with quick-connector battery condition indicator
- 2' Ring Mounted Temperature Sensor and 6' Extension Cable
- 2’ Fused Ring Terminal Cord Set with Quick Connector
- Battery Condition Indicator
We Also Recommend