Metric and SAE Standard Bit Set ABN 1275
- Tamper Security Bit Set Metric and SAE Standard with the most common screwdriver and tamper proof bits for removing virtually any type of screw. Great for opening all tamper proof electronics, including computers, cell phones, and gaming consoles as well as automotive parts, furniture, and other commercial and industrial application.
- Fits a wide assortment of automotive fasteners, including tamper-proof torx and hex bits.
- Includes: (4) Spanner, (6) Metric Hex Tamper Proof, (6) Fractional Hex Tamper Proof, (8) Phillips, (8) PDrive, (9) Slotted, (9) Metric Hex, (10) Fractional Hex, (9) Torx, (9) Torx Tamper Proof, (1) Wing Nut Driver, (3) Clutch, (3) Torque, (3) Spline, (4) Tri-Wing, (4) Square Recess, (1) hook driver bit, (1) 50mm socket adaptor, (1) 1/4" x 1/4" socket adaptor, (1) 1/4" x 1/4" bit adaptor, (1) 60 mm Magnetic Bit Holder, (1) Storage case.
- Bits are made of hardened chrome vanadium steel for extreme strength that reduces wear and resists corrosion. Bit ends insert smoothly into fasteners, protecting bits and fasteners from damage.
- Set is secured in a sturdy blow molded case for easy organization and transportation.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend