1/2" Inch Drive Flip Impact Lug Nut Socket SAE & Metric 4-Piece Set ABN 6588
- Practical: 1/2 Inch drive flip socket set that is great for any jobs that require tire removal. Including tire changes, brake repair, ball joint and bushing replacements.
- Durable: Drop forged, heat treated chrome molybdenum steel (CR-MO); Black oxide finish extension bar; Black electro plated finished sockets
- Specifications: SAE/standard and metric sizes – 19mm by 17mm, 13/16” by 3/4", and 7/8” by 21mm sockets, and 3” by 1/2" drive extension bar; Laser etched size labeling; 6-point; Thin wall; For impact or regular use with a wrench, air ratchet, breaker bar, or torque wrench; 1-1/2” usable socket depth from top to center; 19mm end has a 26mm/1” OD (outer diameter), 17mm end has 25mm/1” OD, 13/16” end has 29mm/1.1” OD, 3/4" end has 26mm/1” OD, 7/8” end has 30mm/1.2” OD, 21mm end has 29mm/1.1” OD
- Easy Storage: Heavy-duty 5.5” x 5” x 2” (139.7mm x 127mm x 50.8mm) plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, simple storage, and quick organization; Each piece has laser-etched size labeling for easy identification
- Contents: Package includes (3) sockets + (1) extension bar + (1) carrying case
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend