GearWrench 85077 1/2 Inch Drive Electronic Torque Wrench 25.1-250.8 ft/lbs
- Electronic Torque Wrench indicates digitally tracks torque measurement
- Multiple Alerts When the Target Torque is Reached Prevent Over Torqueing of Bolts
- Accurate in clockwise direction +/- 2% and +/-3% in a counter-clockwise direction, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- 5 Torque Measurement Units Available for Working in Nm, Ft-lb, In-lb and Kgf-m, Kgf-cm
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.28M
Gearwrench 1/2" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench digitally tracks torque measurements. Signals multiple alerts when the target torque has been reached to prevent over torqueing a bolt: handle vibration, buzzer sounds, and LED light.
- Target Torque Alert gives a warning when the target torque setting is approached.
- Accurate in a clockwise direction +/- 2% from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Accurate in a counter-clockwise direction +/-3% from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- 5 Torque Measurements available: Nm, Ft-lb, In-lb and Kgf-m, Kgf-cm.
- 72-tooth ratchet mechanism with a 5 degree swing arc.
- Handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant.
- Requires 2 AA (alkaline) Batteries.
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.28M.
- Additional Scale: 300 in/lb - 3008 in/lb.
We Also Recommend