Car Windshield Remover – Trim & Upholstery Windscreen Removal Tool Set ABN 8222
- REMOVE YOUR WINDSHIELD: Safely and quickly remove the windshield on your car with the ABN® Windscreen Removal 7-Piece Tool Kit; Designed to cut the molded adhesive caulking compound around windows; We recommend this as a two-person job to avoid accidental damage
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: For bonded and rubberized windscreens on classic vintage GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, and most other American domestic and imported cars and light trucks
- EASY TO USE: Windshield removal tool cuts vinyl adhesive compound around windshield; Wire feeder tool is designed for easy and flexible insertion of wire through polyurethane; Feed wire through hole in wedge shaft, loop it through hole at top of shaft and back into handle, then press wedge back into handle so wire is held; Place trim pad remover under edge of the door upholstery panel and insert it into fastener as far as possible, then simply pry up
- BUILT TO LAST: Wire constructed from galvanized steel for maximum strength and longevity; Heat-treated chrome finish shaft resists corrosion; Durable plastic and hard rubber composite handles for a sure grip, less user fatigue, and more productivity
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (1) windshield cutting wire, (2) cutting wire handles, (1) double hook handle, (1) piercing awl, (1) pull scraper and pull lever, (1) panel removal tool with handle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend